Where To Find Mobile IMEI Number on Your Phone – IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit serial number given to every mobile phone which can then be used to check information such as the phone’s Country of Origin, the Manufacturer and its Model Number.
You can also check it from the back side of your phone and your IMEI number is also mentioned in the bill which you received at the time of purchase.
The IMEI or MEID number for your mobile phone acts as a unique identifier for that device. No two devices will have the same IMEI or MEID, which makes it a very useful tool for tracking lost or stolen cell phones. You can quickly retrieve and record your phone’s IMEI or MEID number in a variety of different ways, depending on your device.
The IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) is a unique number assigned to every mobile phone sold via official channels.Your phone can be blocked from accessing networks or placing calls by blacklisting its IMEI in case if your phone is stolen.
Methods with the help of them you can get your IMEI number-
- Tap on the Phone app.
- Dial *#06# in dial screen.
- It will display your 15-digit IMEI number.
- You can also get IMEI number by click on IMEITRACKER.IN.
For Sealed Phones-
- Remove your phone cover.
- Look into the back side of your phone, you can see the Model Code, Serial Number, and IMEI.
From mobile menu-
- Click on general setting of your mobile phone.
- You can see about device option.
- Click on about device you will see the status icon.
- Tap on the status and you will get IMEI number of the phone.
Note-You can also visit the IMEI number to Remove the back cover and battery.
Find the IMEI/MEID using Google Dashboard-
- You can access Google Dashboard by visiting www.google.com/settings/dashboard
- Locate your phone in the list and then find the device that you are trying to retrieve the IMEI/MEID number for.
- Copy the IMEI/MEID. The first entry for your phone should be the IMEI number.
Note- GSM networks have IMEI number and CDMA network have MEID numbers.
Checking the Packaging-
- Locate the original packaging for your mobile device. Don’t worry about the booklet; look for the box.
- Locate the barcode label stuck to your box. It might have been placed over the opening to act as a seal.
- Tap on setting option.
- Now you will see the general setting.
- Check about details of your phone and get your phone IMEI number.
So the above information clearly defined how you will get your phone IMEI number.This article suggests the simplest way to get your IMEI number.If still, you have any confusion then post a comment.