Android Device Manager – Find Your Lost Phone Using Find My Device:
Find Your Lost Phone By Using Andriod Device Manager – Hello guys, recently we got many queries from your side about lost or missing your Smartphone.We also know that losing your smartphone is one of the most frightening experiences in the modern age.Nowadays most of us using Android Smartphone which is quite expensive for us.So here we will provide the latest update how to find or track your lost or missing phone with the help of Andriod Device Manager app.A phone is a very necessary thing for us because we save many important file, Email, Contact number and Photos on our Mobile device.
Enter your IPHONE IMEI Number below
Imei TrackerTrack Your Lost Phone Using IMEI Number
Sometimes it happens we placed or left our mobile at home.In that case, you can track or find out your mobile phone with the help of Android Device Manager application or by Android Device Manager App.So if you lost your phone in future then no need to be panic just follow the below-given procedure to find out your Phone.
Find Your Lost Phone by Using Android Device Manager Application –
Android Device Manager is probably the best service to find your lost mobile phone.So if you using an Android Smartphone then you can locate your phone by Android Device Manager application which is already installed on your mobile device.This service is valid for Android Smartphone.So here we will describe various method which is used to locate or find out your mobile device –
1. Locate Your Phone by Play Sound – This is the most efficient way to locate your phone.First sign into your Gmail account which is registered on your device.After successful login, it will redirect you to another page which is Google Find My Device.Here you can see Play Sound option along with your Mobile Device name.Now you have to click on Play Sound option, your mobile device will ring for 5 minutes.So with the help of above information, you can easily locate your phone.
2. Lock Your Device by Using Android Device Manager Application – You can also lock your mobile device with the help of this application.Once you lock your mobile device message or call facilities will be stopped immediately to avoid misuse of your device.
3. Erase Your Phone All Content by Android Device Manager Application – With the help of Google Find My Device Android Device Manager Application you can erase your all phone content which is very confidential data for you.For this, you have to click on Erase option.Once you erase your all phone data you will not able to locate your Mobile Device, so before erasing phone content think about it.
How to Locate Lost Phone by Using Find My Device Android Apps –
If you are an Android Smartphone user then you can locate your lost phone with the help of Find My Device Apps.This mobile application app is very useful to all smartphone user.So here we will discuss how it is work on your mobile device or how can we download or install it on our phone.For this, follow given steps –
- First, open Google Play Store application on your mobile device.
- Now search Find My Device App in play store.
- Now it will display a result against your queries.
- After that, you have to click on Install link.
- After successful installation login into Find My Device App.
- Now it is ready to work.
So that’s all about Android Device Manager – Find Your Lost Phone Using Find My Device App.Here we provide detailed information about how to locate or find out the lost phone.You can also track your phone with the help of Android Device Manager Application and App.
At last, if you really like Mobile Device locate and Find My Device information then share it with other people.You can also share Android Device Manager useful information on the social network.If still, you have any confusion or question then leave a message in the comment box.